Tuesday, April 22, 2008

In The Beginning

I've been sitting on this "blog" for about a week now wondering how to start this thing. How do you do it when you have no viewers, no focus, no experience, and little content? I've been trying to decide whether or not to make this a 'public' blog, or a personal, 'private' one.

In the end (or beginning if you will), I've decided to just go with the public concept. As for focus, it's going to be random. Whatever is on my mind or interesting to me. The viewers are the unfortunate souls who actually have so much time they can go around looking at blogs, and of course me, the one who has enough time to actually write a blog.

So there you have it, the first post. Maybe I'll write again....

1 comments:

Insight, Insanity, Imagination said...

yay!! A blog! Please keep writing - I always have plenty of time to read what you have to say :)