Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Blue Eye'd Brunettes

I've always been more attracted to these girls for whatever reason and it wasn't until today that I figured out why. I'm not sure how I put two and two together, but it comes from one of the first girls that I found attractive in a movie. Everyone has their first love of a movie star and while Kelly LeBrock in Weird Science was my high school love(another blue eye'd brunette), the first was Brooke Shields in The Blue Lagoon. I'm not sure if it's because she was virtually naked the whole movie, and/or if it was because she was closer to my age at the time. I don't know. But she was a babe then and, while not a prerequisite, pretty much forever defined what it is I wanted to find.

1 comments:

Insight, Insanity, Imagination said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.