Wednesday, May 21, 2008

BBQ Fest Photos

I know this happened awhile ago but since I don't post often, here we go. I went to BBQ-Fest this past Friday with my friend Spence. I met him after work downtown where he works. I drove down in my mildew smelling car with soaking floorboard and all. (Do not leave your sunroof open in your car in the middle of a thunderstorm overnight.) The weather downtown was great and nice to be down there with the sun setting over the river. I don't go down there that often and rarely ever when the sun is still up so it's a different experience that I don't often get to enjoy.

Unfortunately the night had to be cut short because I went to go see Chronicles of Narnia at 10:30 and needed to drop Spence off beforehand. I hear I missed out on some drinking. Go figure.



Here are the pics in all their delicious glory..

0 comments: